On behalf of your Red White and Tahoe Blue Board "Festival Team" and our Community, I’d like to extend a heartfelt thank you. Due to your generosity, our 7th Anniversary of FUNOLOGY was an extraordinary success! Please let me share with you a few details and highlights from our 2013 Red, White and Tahoe Blue Festival:
- #6 Best Fireworks Display in the Country – AOL Travel
- The Nation’s #11 Independence Day Celebration – MSN Travel
- Purchased four new barges, the newest asset to our community
- Added three new events for a 3-day Celebration of America’s Independence
- Secured over 400 individual donors and sponsors
- Coordinated 450+ spirited volunteers who donated their time and energy
- Expanded local nonprofit participation from three to over 45 collaborators that resulted in over $30,000 in gifted net proceeds from Festival events such as Duck Races, Beer & Brats, Community Fair, Wine & Cheese, Tahoe Firecracker Trek, Pancake Breakfasts, Raffles, etc.
- Enhanced our parade line-up with 40 entries entertaining about 5,000 people
- Collaborated with over 50 local nonprofit who shared their educational insight and provided entertainment at the Community Fair on the Village Green
- Hosted Tribute to our Veterans with over 6,000 people in attendance
- Free Park & Ride Shuttles provided by Lake Tahoe School and Expedition Academy
- Celebrated the 4th of July in true fashion with a 35-minute Fireworks display awarded the country’s 6th ranked fireworks display by AOL Travel and 11th overall Independence Day Celebration by MSN Travel.
It Takes a Community,
Red, White, and Tahoe Blue Inc.